Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my little blog! I'm starting this so I can share about my daily walk in the beyond words, amazingly beautiful, Catholic Church! The Lord brought two of my sisters home to the Church in 2005, my mom in 2006, me in 2007, and my dad in 2008. Needless to say we're blessed! I won't lie and say that since I came in that I've been consistently on "fire", but the Lord has made me see that He has given me everything, and I'm so incredibly grateful now for the Church. I feel like I did when I was a fresh convert. How can I ever thank Him enough?

Anyway, I just want this to be for daily musings of my life as a Catholic young lady, who is content in her parents home, trying to be patient with waiting for the vocation of marriage, while trying to follow the "Little Way". (That's for another post, though.)

In His Holy Name,
Michelle

No comments: