Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Congratulations are Allowed...

...for me deciding upon taking the SAT and getting into a Christian university close to home (which two of my sister's have already attended). My parents are supporting this decision, and I have to say I'm a bit (very) excited myself! I won't have to move away, and I get to take classes from a Christian based college, that just so happens to be amazingly beautiful! What more could a girl ask for?

Now it's not Catholic (which I would prefer) but it has professors from a lot of different denominations including Catholicism.

I know I seem to be eating my words because I had pretty much said that I would most definitely be a stay-at-home daughter. But the Lord has changed my heart, and I feel at peace with this decision.

I'm thinking of either going into art, education, or nursing. Education or nursing would be great skills to learn for when I'm a stay-at-home wife and mother someday. Just a thought! :)

I really shouldn't be so excited about this university since I haven't even taken the SAT yet. :)

Anyway these next several months will be devoted to studying hard for the SAT, and prayerfully, if the Lord wills, I will be attending the University Fall of 2011.

I apologize for the posts inevitably soon to come filled with things such as math nightmares, Latin root adventures, and test taking tactics. :)

In His Holy Name,
Michelle

No comments: